Hi, I've ran into a problem when publishing/updating the clickonce project. I publish project to network share and what hapenes is that app doesn't update on startup as it should. Just old version openes, no update hapenes, seems like it doesn't see the update waiting. I've done this update a lot of times and I had no problems at all. And I did nothing different now. What I've noticed is that "Project_name.exe.manifest" files have some differences between last working version (1.0.0.19) and the newer ones. v.1.0.0.19 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <asmv1:assembly manifestVersion="1.0" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1 assembly.adaptive.xsd" xmlns:asmv3="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3" xmlns:dsig="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" xmlns:co.v2="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:clickonce.v2" xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v2" xmlns:asmv1="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" xmlns:asmv2="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v2" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" …

Member Avatar
Member Avatar
+0 forum 1

Hi I have a home network of three computers running Windows 7. One is running Windows 7 Professional and the other two Windows 7 Ultimate. I also have two more desktops running XP Pro :) and a laptop running XP Pro. The network is wired, laptop wireless. I am trying to gain access to files and folders on one of the Windows Ultimate machines. Call it DataPC for the argument. I can access DataPC on the Win 7 Pro and the XP Pro desktops but not the laptop. If DataPC can allow access to three of my desktops why won't …

Member Avatar
Member Avatar
+0 forum 3

The End.