Lol, I think it's cute! ;)

Maybe so, but it's definitely not a :wink::icon_wink:

nope, it's better b/c his tongue is stickn out at you too!;)

Maybe so, but it's definitely not a :wink::icon_wink:

Haha, yeah I agree.

Smileys aren't spheres! They are shaped like M&Ms.

mmmmmmmm....... m&m's

lol.. I prefer skittles

Skittles vodka. Thats nice.

Omg guys, please keep the hijacking a little contained. Please.

Could we get a wink to match the new smiley set? I'd use the old one if I knew what the text code for it was...

I like the wink now, it's cute. =)
It's still winking, just with a tongue sticking out... like josh said.

The tongue sticking out unwanted connotations. If I want to stick the tongue out, I'll use :p but when I do ;) I want a wink without a tongue.

The tongue sticking out unwanted connotations. If I want to stick the tongue out, I'll use :p but when I do ;) I want a wink without a tongue.

k.

hahaa ;)

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Skittles vodka. Thats nice.

LOL, where do you get them from?

Make it yourself. Its a kinda teenage party thing. You get a bottle of smirnoff or something and add a packet of skittles every day for a week then filter it through some coffee filters or something and voila, skittles flavoured vodka.

Why is my favorite smiley, made from a : and a D, now this nasty :D?

Make it yourself. Its a kinda teenage party thing. You get a bottle of smirnoff or something and add a packet of skittles every day for a week then filter it through some coffee filters or something and voila, skittles flavoured vodka.

haha are you serious? Seems like a lot of work.. how does it taste?

Wow... alcohol? Lol, I thought this thread was about smileys.

lol.. Hey, wasn't me who got us off topic this time..

Why is my favorite smiley, made from a : and a D, now this nasty :D?

At least from the advanced reply page you can still use the old ones :icon_wink:

Ah atlast I found a way to use the old smileys... :icon_twisted:

Also, there's the codes for them :icon_$simleyname: such as :icon_wink: is :icon_wink:

Yes, I read the reply just posted by Joey in the other thread. But funnily, I am getting to like my new smileys. No graphic adulteration -- pure content.

;-)

But funnily, I am getting to like my new smileys. No graphic adulteration -- pure content.

;-)

lol.. never seen someone use 'funnily' before:D

commented: Som forums would ban you 4 this -1

Funnily is a common saying.

e.g

A: Have you seen john?
B: Funniy enough i bumped into him the other day.

Where's the rant and rave smiley? :@ doesn't cut it for my level of bitchiness. Are you trying to tell me something? ;)

commented: cursing is not allowed. -1
commented: I don't see any cursing. +4

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
New Smileys Apr 28th 2007 6:36 pm cursing is not allowed.

That's a hoot. I wish more people would tag their rep comments so that I could mock them properly. ;)

That's a hoot. I wish more people would tag their rep comments so that I could mock them properly. ;)

Lol, I thought that would start a rep war?

I'm not that petty, and I believe that any rep I give should have meaning to the community. I'd just make fun of you through PM, or in the case of exceptionally entertaining comments, publicly. :twisted:

I'm not that petty, and I believe that any rep I give should have meaning to the community. I'd just make fun of you through PM, or in the case of exceptionally entertaining comments, publicly. :twisted:

publicly is definitely better, share the entertainment with the rest of us :icon_biggrin:

commented: . +0

lol.. never seen someone use 'funnily' before:D

Funnily is a common saying.

e.g

A: Have you seen john?
B: Funniy enough i bumped into him the other day.

WOW.. when I said this, I was not saying that 'funnily' was not a word. I was simply saying that it is not that common.. or rather, that I had not heard it very often.

OMFG I know. Some MORON gave me this bad rep:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/dani-images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif New Smileys Apr 28th 2007 7:32 pm Som forums would ban you 4 this

Hmm.. Oh okay.. Next time leave your name so I know which complete dumbass gave me that bogus rep.

commented: people are gay. +2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.