Here is the Beautiful Example for the Paypal Procedure in C#.
See the Attachemet.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

See the Attachemet.

I really love this shopping cart with paypal, but the different thing I need use the SQL product Table instead of XML products file, and I don't know how to convert that? do you have any idea about that?

I really love this shopping cart with paypal, but the different thing I need use the SQL product Table instead of XML products file, and I don't know how to convert that? do you have any idea about that?

Hi Ceci, could you execute this app? asp controls are not included into the zip file.

Do you have them complete? could you send them to me, please?

I can help you accesing products from SQL Table if you still have that issue.

Thanks,
Danonegzz

See the Attachemet.

Hello,

I cannot open this poroject with VS 2005.pls help me.
The error is:
One or more projects in the solution could not be loaded for the following reason(s):
The project file or web has been moved,renamed or is not on your computer.
These projects will be labeled as unavailable in Solution Explorer.Expand the project node to show
the reason the project could not be loaded.

Thanks.

Seems to be missing the following:

Main.master.cs
controls/SideMenu.ascx

Other that that it seems to be working (When you get build errors on compilation just click the 'Yes' button 'to continue and run the last successful build')

Hi,

I've downloaded the code but it gives error as "One or more projects in the solution could not be loaded". As said above, Main.master.cs and controls/SideMenu.ascx files are missing. Can you please provide the these files?

Thanks,
SJ

i download but it hits error

i also download but it gives an error

this site is meaningless

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.