Hello,
On my project that deal with online payment system, i want that when a user is buying goods from a website called e.g www.buy.com and want to pay using my payment website called www.pay.com when the user from www.buy.com choose to use my payment solution i want to redirect the from www.buy.com to my secure webpage without leaving www.buy.com page i.e when the user who choose to use www.pay.com for her payment to be able to enter her account detail on www.pay.com. i want lock the current (www.buy.com) webpage then display some part of my form in www.pay.com that contain username and password field to validate the buyer account in www.pay.com. Reason for this is that i dont want the expose the user password at www.buy.com that is the reason why i am redirecting from www.buy.com website to my own secure website but i dont want to leave www.buy.com before the transaction is completed.

the HTML code to lock the screen of a webpage on postback is:

<html>
<head>
   <style type="text/css">
      .LockOff {
         display: none;
         visibility: hidden;
      }

.LockOn {
         display: block;
         visibility: visible;
         position: absolute;
         z-index: 999;
         top: 0px;
         left: 0px;
         width: 105%;
         height: 105%;
         background-color: #ccc;
         text-align: center;
         padding-top: 20%;
         filter: alpha(opacity=75);
         opacity: 0.75;
      }
   </style>

<script type="text/javascript">
      function skm_LockScreen(str)
      {
         var lock = document.getElementById('skm_LockPane');
         if (lock)
            lock.className = 'LockOn';

lock.innerHTML = str;
      }
   </script>
</head>
<body>
   <h2>Overlay Test Page</h2>
   <p>
      Please enter your name:
      <input type="text" name="name" />
   </p>
   <p>
      <input type="submit" value="Click Me!" onclick="skm_LockScreen('We are processing your request...');" />
   </p>

<div id="skm_LockPane" class="LockOff"></div>
</body>
</html>

But instead of We are processing your request i want a small form that will be able to display a textbox and a submit button.

Or give me another way of redirecting from the previous website to my own page and after the transaction i will redirect back to the source page.

Thanks your contribution will reall help me a lot

why not use an iframe on the the buy.com site to host the page on pay.com?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.