Hi there,
I got an empty Web content form that contains the content of a master page. When oen fo the buttons on the form is pressed im required to create a new window to show the result. How can I create that new window without actually having to add a new WebContentForm on the solution Explorer (and by that I mean what code should I type in order for me to create a form and make it visible to the user. Dynamically)?

(is there any solution like when you dynamically create a new button? like for example:

button name = new button (); Controls.add(name):

)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Basically an aspx page will have controls like buttons and textboxes associated with them. Also the page will have a class file associated with it to handle the events related to the page.

If you want to create an aspx page dynamically, you cannot maintain the page alignment, controls and events related to the page. And also you cannot create an instance of a web page and dispaly it just like button control.

Although somewhat you can manage to create an aspx page dymaically using StreamWriter classes but it is not adviceable.

Basically an aspx page will have controls like buttons and textboxes associated with them. Also the page will have a class file associated with it to handle the events related to the page.

If you want to create an aspx page dynamically, you cannot maintain the page alignment, controls and events related to the page. And also you cannot create an instance of a web page and dispaly it just like button control.

Although somewhat you can manage to create an aspx page dymaically using StreamWriter classes but it is not adviceable.

Found another way to do it.

Thanks for the advice though.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.