Hi Guys! I Need some Help here please:

I'm Trying to Make some Improvements on an Existing Site, so I Copied all the Files to a New Directory in the same Path And Started Working On the Files Over there.

When I Tried to Access the login.aspx Page, I Get This Message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Source Error:

Line 8: <customErrors mode="Off"/> Line 9: <globalization culture="he-IL" uiCulture="he-IL"/> Line 10: <sessionState timeout="35" sqlCommandTimeout="120"/> Line 11: <compilation debug="true" urlLinePragmas="true"> Line 12: <assemblies>

------------------------------

As you can see, I Already Added the <customErrors mode="Off"/> and still getting the error. Do i Need to do something on the Server Side?

PLEASE REPLY SOON...

Thank you

Hernan @ Icon

>I'm Trying to Make some Improvements on an Existing Site, so I Copied all the Files to a New Directory in the same Path And Started Working On the Files Over there.

I think you have copied all files in a new directory but forget to configured this newly created directory (virtual directory) as an application in IIS.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.