i have seen some e commerce site which display picture of there products using magnify tool.Click Here At first picture size is small and as we press magnify tool image size and resolution goes on increasing. i want to know how it is done,what libraries are used?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

t first picture size is small and as we press magnify tool image size and resolution goes on increasing. i want to know how it is done,what libraries are used?

It's a in jQuery/javascript. Mostly it's a plugin or extension.

I'm not sure what E-comm platform you are using but there should be a plugin or extension for that platform to used that kind of feature.

Magento or Prestoshop has that feature.

commented: good information. But what do i have to do if i want to implement it myself. +1
Member Avatar for LastMitch

good information. But what do i have to do if i want to implement it myself.

I never heard of martjack til now. If you have a plugin or extension for that platform. It's kinda like wordpress you just upload the plugin or extension and it will work. plugin or extension are not that hard to implement unless you are trying to modify the code.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.