Hi there,
in am new with Webmatrix and Visual studio 2013 and i would like to create the following :

(for all user of the website)
1) a classic form contact in asp.net razor :

email
name
subject
If is possible this message wil send an aoutomatic mail to my mail address

(for admin, me...)

2) List of contact but not with gridview, we click on one contact and we open the contact

3) Page of the single contact where we can edit or delete it

4) Page of edit

Have you got some code already done to send me?
grafic.web@gmail.com
Thanks for your help

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

in am new with Webmatrix and Visual studio 2013 and i would like to create the following.

@grafic.web

Are familiar with ASP.net at all or even used a MVC framework?

Hi LastMitch!!!

I did follow some video tutorial online about asp.net and using webform and i tried MVC framework and it is very intresting, but i really need some code already done to understand better whitout error...

I did a simple login with webmatrix (Subscribe useres, show users and roles) but i miss the part about editing....

What i really need now is the part of the Contact form!!!
If is possible to send me some code linked to a database, where i can see from the beginnig to the end all the process (Adding message, showing messsages, delete messages, editing messages)

If anybody could help me with that, will be great!!!

If is possible to send me some code linked to a database, where i can see from the beginnig to the end all the process (Adding message, showing messsages, delete messages, editing messages)

@grafic.web

What do you mean send code? I don't send any code.

This is a basic form.

Hi,
for the form is fine, i just need some help for the admin side... showing the list of messages (no webgrid), open one message and edit it or delete it, all with database..
If somebody can send me some copy of code to see...
Thanks

If somebody can send me some copy of code to see...

@grafic.web

Why you keep insists members to send copies if you don't know where to place the code?

LastMitch has been deleted... after all this messages it make me sick!!!

If anyone can still help me to do this task in MVC!!!

Thanks to all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.