Hi Dw

I've created some few ASP using Visual Basic .Net and the files when I publish it (exporting from IDE to a folder) are in .aspx format and the problem is that I didn't find the hosting that support this kind of format they support .asp so my question is that where can I get a hosting that support this if anyone know one preferable South Africa because I'm running out of time so we need a host that we will deposit and reflect immediately. Also another question is that is there any way to reload the master page when you change pages meaning when you move from home to service the master page reload as its load the service page. Thank you

Please Refer this link to find a suitable hosting Provider according to your need and location:

http://www.microsoft.com/web/hosting/home

Also another question is that is there any way to reload the master page when you change pages meaning when you move from home to service the master page reload as its load the service page.

So what is the problem if your masterpage reload while changing pages than what do you want to do??

Thank you. Please see may post for the problem that I'm facing. www.daniweb.com/software-development/vbnet/threads/475675/how-to-enable-the-button-in-aspx-in-vb.net

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.