I just have one month for preparation.

1-What to prepare most part in asp.net and php to cover in one month.I have basic knowledge of asp php and c#.sql server 2005/08.Quick way to prepare

2.What type of demo project should i make to show them.

3-How to show my 2 years Gap in 12th , what to say to interviewer .. what should be the positive answer.

4- What should i prepare first PHP or ASP.NET

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What do you mean

Learn the one they are using at the company you are visiting for an interview.

1-What to prepare most part in asp.net and php to cover in one month.I have basic knowledge of asp php and c#.sql server 2005/08.Quick way to prepare

Learn the basics like framework related Questions, OOPs, Looping, Simple Programs, Database Queries, Joins etc.

What type of demo project should i make to show them.

Whatever You have developed so far show them.

3-How to show my 2 years Gap in 12th , what to say to interviewer .. what should be the positive answer.

Tell them the truth.. ie., Why you were not engaged in a job..

4- What should i prepare first PHP or ASP.NET

For what role and language you are taking the interview. Prepare it first. And believe me there is no such position like asp.net php Developer in the market. So It might be either asp.net or php. You better now.

Thanks vishal i was expecting such Reply from Someone . I need More about what to prepare in ASP.net For Interview
2- i have developed some simple project liek made page and connected to data base .. i want to knwo what will be proper project to Impress interviewer
3- You Mean Just Tell the interviewer that I was Failed Twice in 12th. Dont you Think that is Too straight Forward??

I need More about what to prepare in ASP.net For Interview

Something more like you can learn Database Connectivity using ADO.Net, Mail Sending Programs, different Types of Loops,Lists, Sting Manipulation,State Management,Database Concepts like Codd Rule,ACID Property,Normalization etc.

i have developed some simple project liek made page and connected to data base .. i want to knwo what will be proper project to Impress interviewer

Make that project as a commercial project?? I mean how can you do marketing for the Project. Interview is a similar game. You have to sell your services? You have to show the employer how you suits the best.

You Mean Just Tell the interviewer that I was Failed Twice in 12th. Dont you Think that is Too straight Forward??

Yes, It looks too straight forward. You can give some of the following reasons as mentioned below:

1. Being selective (taking time to find the "right" story and not just jumping at the first offer you get).

2. Relocating (taking time to relocate family due to a partner's need to move for their career).

3. Caring for family (taking time off to care full-time for a loved one).

4. Medical issue (taking time off to recover from a pregnancy, serious injury or illness).

5. Personal goals (taking time to climb Mt. Everest, go on an African safari, visit family overseas).

6. Educational goals (taking time off to attend full time classes or an important certification program).

I'm really Thankful for your answer And satisfied. One more question

What is Better for currunt industry requirment or better job oportunity MBA or MCA distance.After my distance BCA from sikkim manipal And Gniit (2 year post grad deploma in Software engineering)

please suggest best university for distance education

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.