i have a problem with ASP.NET.
IN Asp.net i designed a code such that all controls i generate in a dynamic manner line in page_load event i generate one Button also attaching click event with this when it clicks two more buttons are created dynamically.also i attached click event with this two button.when i click it one textbox is created and some message is displaed in it.but when i run this it shows first page with that one button.i clicked it.it shows two buttons.but when i click one of the two button it doesnot show that textbox it again shows the same first page.what is the problem.?pls help me.

i have a problem with ASP.NET.
IN Asp.net i designed a code such that all controls i generate in a dynamic manner line in page_load event i generate one Button also attaching click event with this when it clicks two more buttons are created dynamically.also i attached click event with this two button.when i click it one textbox is created and some message is displaed in it.but when i run this it shows first page with that one button.i clicked it.it shows two buttons.but when i click one of the two button it doesnot show that textbox it again shows the same first page.what is the problem.?pls help me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.