Hello guys!

Please help me with my task. Im working on a calendar and i find it hard in coding it. i have started working on it. My problem is to display a data place inside the days of my calendar as shown in the picture attached. I have research it in the Inet but no examples on C# and SQL Server as Backend. Mostly VB.Net and MS Access. I have one here working using VB.Net and MS Access but i dont have idea to convert it in C# the fact that i am new to the language. This task really bothers me coz im meeting my dealine. please please help. Thanks a lot... God Bless to everyone. :)

Cheers.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Out of curiosity, why do you need to port it to C#? Why not just use VB.NET for the code base?

That said, you'll probably want to just make a table and format/fill it according to your needs.

The person whom i worked with decided to write it in ASP.Net (C#) so i have to make use of it. Actually i am done with the format of the calendar. All i have to do is to place the queried data from the databasae in the days of the month whenever it falls on that date. please please do help me working on it. Event on every date is assigned in admin.
Thanks for your response. :)

hi,
iam aslo having the same query.can u post the code u have vb.net and msacces.
waiting for u r reply

Hello guys!

Please help me with my task. Im working on a calendar and i find it hard in coding it. i have started working on it. My problem is to display a data place inside the days of my calendar as shown in the picture attached. I have research it in the Inet but no examples on C# and SQL Server as Backend. Mostly VB.Net and MS Access. I have one here working using VB.Net and MS Access but i dont have idea to convert it in C# the fact that i am new to the language. This task really bothers me coz im meeting my dealine. please please help. Thanks a lot... God Bless to everyone. :)

Cheers.

Lets check out this url

http://odetocode.com/Articles/223.aspx
Thanks

Check this demo (check the month view). This web control is coded in C# with SQL Server backend, as required.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.