Hi,
freinds how do i create new database in mysql

pls help me its important

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

CREATE database databasename;

If u want much more about database and handling all problem's of it, i suggest u to visit the website www.java2s.com
it's really gud one
try it?

You must have create database priviliges to create a new database. You can do all database operations on command line or using a MySQL GUI.

If u want much more about database and handling all problem's of it, i suggest u to visit the website www.java2s.com
it's really gud one
try it?

I respectable disagree.

1. The site is missing on explanations to the code parts as it is only code solutions copy & paste from various resources. Explanations of most important parts of the code would do the trick
  2. Many of the code examples are out of date, it may happen you are encourage to use deprecated methods (not used any more)

Even though I do use the site it is on specific task search,I would not recommend it somebody as the beginner start, which as I believe siriyal is about

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.