hi everyone i have a problem

how to connect sql database with html and must display the columns and rows of the database
to html template...

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Which version ?

check the details here.

Which version ?

check the details here.

mysql version 5.5.13 ..... how to set up the string?

check this.

actually my job is to display the columns and rows of mysql database to an html document
just like the ms access database connecting to visual basic

so what is the problem ?

so what is the problem ?

the problem is i dont have any idea how to do that coz i dont know both mysql and php well im learning its my first tym to do both php and mysql but they gave me such work :)
please help me master ... this job till friday and if i didnt do the job .. im finish :)

sorry, we do not solve assignment / home works here.

You need to do that your self.

There are enough material available online and u have sufficient time to learn and do that yourself.

so sad but thankss .... i have no pc at home i dont have much time :) ill pray that u cahnge ur mind for me :)

.... i have no pc at home i dont have much time

what you don't have is will to learn and the problem is you are also too lazy to use search engine.

pray that u cahnge ur mind for me

We don't bend our rules.

what you don't have is will to learn and the problem is you are also too lazy to use search engine.

We don't bend our rules.

thank u sir i appreciate ur concern ... but u dont know my situation :)

and i appreciate ur conviction :)

We don't bend our rules.

thank you for your concern sir; :)
and i respect you conviction about the rules

its not easy to learn both php and mysql at the same time with dont have a pc and no resources (books,internet) and pressured complex projects lucky i can for a few minutes surfing... :)

dont have a pc and no resources (books,internet) ...

I am really sorry for you, can't do much about that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.