I have about 16 tables in a database schema that are empty and wish to populate them with junk row values of the same type which I have defined,is there a way to do it?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Personally, I shop at the flea market, and then decide what values are on the table LMFAO! Couldn't resist! But yea, "Love short people!"

I know there are generators, but am not too familiar with Oracle. Perhaps post a question in the Oracle forums. People there should know.

Thanks for the down-rates anon-person! How you conduct your personal life is one thing, but come-on, you prolly hide behind a screen too! (You disappoint me.) (No wonder nerds get shot down -no sense of humor. Am I the only nerd with one -egad!)

"Love short people!"

One was mine, thought the reason was obvious. Please keep the replies on topic/relevant.

If you have some sample data in an excell sheet or in .CSV format, you can upload those into tha table using SQL*LOADER.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.