hello
I m 3rd year enginnering student in computer science field.
I have to make project in DBMS using connectictivty with VB.
could you plz suggest me the topics and guide me with ur valuable ideas.
thanx
Arpita Asthana

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Hi Arpita, I m also need help in the similar miniproject. If u get any information ,plz reply...........

can u kindly mention what is the datbase u want to use.

HI there,

What do you specifically mean by DBMS ? I mean which database are you talking about.

regards
Napster

hello
thanx
Arpita Asthana

There are several projects you guys can take up. They can be database management systems for any of the real life scenarios.

1. Library Management System.
2. Hospital Management System.
3. Store Management System. ... something for a Grocery Store.
4. Hotel Management System.

Let me know if you guys need any further assistance in those. I might be able to give you guys some help.

Best Wishes,
Adi.

hi ..i am shweta bansal ,final year student
i have to make a dbms project using connectivity in vb.
please help me out.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i will be highly obliged if u will provide me complete code along with explanation
bye

There are several projects you guys can take up. They can be database management systems for any of the real life scenarios.

1. Library Management System.
2. Hospital Management System.
3. Store Management System. ... something for a Grocery Store.
4. Hotel Management System.

Let me know if you guys need any further assistance in those. I might be able to give you guys some help.

Best Wishes,
Adi.

Use MS Access database, create some form and data control, it is pretty easy to code in VB.

Use MS Access database

The OP wanted Oracle

hi ..i am shweta bansal ,final year student
i have to make a dbms project using connectivity in vb.
please help me out.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i will be highly obliged if u will provide me complete code along with explanation
bye

Dear shweta
My company pays me for each line of code i write. How do you expect someone writing all the code for you that to in a free forum like this. You need to develop your own project by writng your own code.

Dear shweta
My company pays me for each line of code i write. How do you expect someone writing all the code for you that to in a free forum like this. You need to develop your own project by writng your own code.

actuallly i am a beginner for projects so i asked you for code.so plss suggest me some good project names..
thnx

You can start with anything simple. But you should have functional knowledge of the same.
can go for as simple as library managemnet or somthing similar.

hello
anant prakash

hi anant266...
welcome to daniweb

commented: not relevan with +1

hello
thanx
Arpita Asthana

exactly , what do u need?

can u kindly mention what is the datbase u want to use.

hello debasis,
i am mahesh prasad.i want a project or guidelines for dbms project with oracle database.can you help me?

hi iam in III rd year B.E C.S.E. i need to do a project on airline reservation database with oracle and vb. pls give me tips and tell if it is possible to link oracle and vb.

hi i m vivek,3rd year engineering student.my project topic is dbms.
so plz suggest some topics. it,s so important for me.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Closing thread as it is getting countless bumps from students that are unable come up with project topic.

hi! I am an engg student..3rd year computers...suggest me a good and unique topic for project for vb connectivity..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.