in my jsp form , there is one dropdown list , if select one particular list item have to open new pop up window which doesn't have any menu's, address bar etc.,
upto this i completed using window.open()
i got problem from now
but when i fill the textbox values in pop up window after click submit button, that pop up window have to close automatically and my control come back to parent window where i select listbox
Already i used close.window(), self.close() these are all close the form and open parent form in that pop up window only, but not close the window

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

This is a JavaScript question.

in my jsp form , there is one dropdown list , if select one particular list item have to open new pop up window which doesn't have any menu's, address bar etc.,
upto this i completed using window.open()
i got problem from now
but when i fill the textbox values in pop up window after click submit button, that pop up window have to close automatically and my control come back to parent window where i select listbox
Already i used close.window(), self.close() these are all close the form and open parent form in that pop up window only, but not close the window

Thread from JSP been moved to JavaScript section and merged with the one you created in JavaScript section.

brr - if somebody in the future tell you in wrong forum this does not mean you have to go there and create another post there. By doing so you breaching forum rule Keep It Organized - forum flooding. Just click on "Flag Bad Post" and type short message "Please move to JavaScript section" and moderators will take care of it as soon they seen it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.