hi i am designing a web page that contains to many java script but the problem is that when i open it in IE then IE block the java script and shows a yellow bar at the top then when i unblock it then IE shows my script i know that is a default setting for IE but i want that is there any solution that IE will not block my java script so the IE user's can directly see it
reply soon.......
THANK U
-PC(INDIA)

> is there any solution that IE will not block my java script so the IE
> user's can directly see it

Simply put, no, otherwise there would be little point in providing security settings for browsers.

I'm using script at http://www.educatorsforum.net that I have used many years without a problem. Recently, I'm revising the site using Expression Web 3 and that same script is now a problem. There must be a solution.

hi i am designing a web page that contains to many java script but the problem is that when i open it in IE then IE block the java script and shows a yellow bar at the top then when i unblock it then IE shows my script i know that is a default setting for IE but i want that is there any solution that IE will not block my java script so the IE user's can directly see it
reply soon.......
THANK U
-PC(INDIA)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.