Hi,
I have a sidebar application, I am using an IM functionality inside this sidebar. When a user is logging in, the connection with chat server will generate on this sidebar.The sidebar itself acts as a parent window. When a user click on the IM icon inside the sidebar, a child Pop up window will open. The child Pop up window uses the connection objects from the Parent sidebar. When closing this child Pop up window, the sidebar hangs. When I tried to repoen the child Popup window, the Pop up window also hangs for a long time. But I can not find the exact reason behind this hanging of sidebar, after closing the Pop up window.

Also this issue is only exists in main server. In my local server its working fine. Also I am using JavaScript caching for main server.

Thanks Raju

Seems to be a sidebar issue. Does this happens to the web development?
Take the Url of the sidebar in a browser and check whether this issue exists or not !

Seems to be a sidebar issue. Does this happens to the web development?
Take the Url of the sidebar in a browser and check whether this issue exists or not !

yeah. There is no problem while taking this in the website. Only problem seen on the sidebar. Also I changed the POP UP URL from IP address to the domain name.
But the issue still exists.

yeah. There is no problem while taking this in the website. Only problem seen on the sidebar. Also I changed the POP UP URL from IP address to the domain name.
But the issue still exists.

Oh!!!!
It should be an issue of Sidebar extension. It should be reported into internet explorer extension development.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.