Hello,

I'm trying to simulate some sort of multi-threading processes (if it can be called like that) for a PHP application.

The approach would be to run a main php file, in which are made some verifications (in the DB) and set a $_SESSION variable.
Now other actions should be done, there are another 2 php files, that code from those 2 files must be ran when a $_SESSION variable is created, this must be done simulataneously. So as soon as $_SESSION is true, the code from those 2 files should run, BUT the main file should continue its process either.

I think it should be something like the ajax php chat script, which gives asynchronous results from the DB as they are inserted.

So would this be possible? if so how?
I don't want any code, i just want some steps to follow.

Thanks.

if($_SESSION == "true"//or whatever u do to check if the variable is true?){include();}

i dont know what u mean by simulatanously but thats all i understand u want tod o

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.