Hey Guys! :)

I've already researched this topic across the Internet and DW - and I'm still stuck on creating a script that will allow me to edit my content when Print Screen is pressed.

Now I know I can't disable print screen - I don't want to either, that isn't my decision and I don't have that right - but, I wanted my content to change font colour to white when print screen is pressed ... does anybody know how to do this?

I don't mind if my content has to be inside a separate element or something, I just really need this for a small project of mine! ;)

All your help really is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Brownie.

I've managed to find a piece of code laying around Google that clears the users clipboard every second:

<HEAD>
<script language="javascript">
function clearData(){
window.clipboardData.setData('text','') 
}
function ccd(){
if(clipboardData){
clipboardData.clearData();
}
}
setInterval("ccd();", 1000);
</script>
</HEAD>

<body ondragstart="return false;" onselectstart="return false;" oncontextmenu="return false;" onload="clearData();" onblur="clearData();">

I think we can all agree that although it works, it's just not right to do that. I really hope this isn't the only option I have! :( Does anyone have a solution? There's no way I'm going to start controlling someone else's PC Controls, I just want to be able to change the colour of the things that belong to me!

Thanks again guys! :)
Brownie.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.