Hi friends,

I have designed some files in XP using HTML and javascript and run on IE 6. Everything was fine, but when i run this files in IE 10 and in firefox 11 & 13 it's not working.

can anyone tell me what is the problem?

Thanks...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

We would need an actual explanation of the problem first. Does it fail completely or just not look right? And IE6, really? W3C school stats show IE6 is down to around 1% usage now and it was a terrible browser with plenty of bugs to begin with. Later browsers adhere to the HTML and CSS specs far better than IE6 ever did and will most certainly present differently. I would suggest testing and designing for a far more modern browser.

it displays well as it's designed in HTML but scripts doesn't run, even simple program like 'addition of numbers' not working, when i click button nothing happens.

i have many files but none of this is working in latest browsers,
i know failure and bugs of IE but still it's good for me that every file works like charm in IE6. I am surprised too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.