Hi ,
In my website , using jquery I animated my banner . I downloaded bumpbox 2.0 from http://www.artviper.net/website-tools/bumpbox-lightbox.php and integrated in website to generate pdf file lightbox . Light box is working but my banner jquery is not working . I mean banner is not animating.Banner animation jquery is this

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.2.6.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/banner.js"></script>

if any body can suggest..

Subrata

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Maybe there is a problem in your banner.js file or syntax error in your code referencing it? Or the jQuery version you are using is an older release. Are you sure that what you are trying to do is supported in that release?

Hi,
thanks for early response. Usually bumpbox and jquery.min.js clashes but solution given as

<script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery.noConflict();
    jQuery(function($){

$('.slide-out-div').tabSlideOut({
            tabHandle: '.handle',                     //class of the element that will become your tab
            pathToTabImage: 'menuicon1.png', //path to the image for the tab //Optionally can be set using css
            imageHeight: '110px',                     //height of tab image           //Optionally can be set using css
            imageWidth: '63px',                       //width of tab image            //Optionally can be set using css
            tabLocation: 'left',                      //side of screen where tab lives, top, right, bottom, or left
            speed: 300,                               //speed of animation
            action: 'click',                          //options: 'click' or 'hover', action to trigger animation
            topPos: '280px',                          //position from the top/ use if tabLocation is left or right
            leftPos: '20px',                          //position from left/ use if tabLocation is bottom or top
            fixedPosition: true                  //options: true makes it stick(fixed position) on scroll
        });
    });
    </script>

but it is given inline jquery where I am giving

<script type="text/javascript"  src="js/jquery-1.2.6.min.js"></script>
<script>jQuery.noConflict();</script>

but not working . Either banner is working or light box is working and I need both to be figured out.

Thanks

Subrata

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.