Guys,
As my requirement I am storing the image link in database and through that link I need to access the image in the webpage. For this, I am storing images in my workspace. But the problem is, since my workspace is in C drive, I dont want to store those images in workspace because of the space matter. Can I store those images outside C drive and save the link in database? After that how can I access those in webpage?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

ehm, sure. but a few remarks.
this is a webapp, so it'll only be on your c drive while developing, after that, it should be on a server.
you should also make sure your images are as compressed as possible. what kind of images do you have in your application, and how many of them, that storage space becomes an issue at all?

and that means not putting c:\images\myimage.png as the image location in the html you generate.

Hi,
Yes you can store the images in C drive. There is no problem the database is available.

commented: There is problem like different drive mapping or different operating system -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.