Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me in this aspect. Hope this is the right forum. I'm trying to implement a leave system in php. THe thing is, building one from scratch seems an uneccessary overload. WHat i'm trying to do, is find some sort of structured system resembling a leave system and then customizing it and building on it.

I was hoping that anyone could help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lams/ I think this is what you are looking for ! But unless you understand how the whole system works, its very difficult to change it as per your needs.

Thanks, I'll check it right away

Member Avatar for Dilbert137

Can help you if you want. Please let me know what is your difficulties?

Best Regards
Stéphane

Hi stephane,

I can really use your help. I'm stuck in step 2. It say mysql is ok and php over 5 is ok. Yet everytime time I put the server and port it just returns the same page.

Can you help me out?

Hi iamus,

Please precise what you type of web server are you using and on which os system you are. However it's seems to be the default web page and you have to insert your project inside the web server default directory.

Best Regards
Stéphane
P.S: Please comment the display you have. Is it an error?

ok let's see...
i'm using phptriad 2.2.3..so webserver is apache, database is mysql, OS is windwos 2000 server.
I'm inserting the project in the default php director htdocs

What hapens is ...i move on toe /install/index.php?step=2
then when I submit it just gives me the same page again (like a reset)...however the weird thing is it does not show an eror.

Hi iamus,

The /install/index.php?step=2 seems to be more a coding line as it refers to step=2 which is in index.php file. Please check the function or condition refering to that , maybe that there is something wrong with it.

Best Regards
Stéphane

i'll check it out

What you want is Perq

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me in this aspect. Hope this is the right forum. I'm trying to implement a leave system in php. THe thing is, building one from scratch seems an uneccessary overload. WHat i'm trying to do, is find some sort of structured system resembling a leave system and then customizing it and building on it.

I was hoping that anyone could help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

I tried running the system in vain. It is giving a lot of session errors. At some points it is not seeing the global variables. Your assistance will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.