Hi,I want to upload image file using Ajax.means i want after browse file it will be put in my folder and i can see path just below browse button.and i want only ajax code for this no php or any other code which refresh file for image upload.

anyone can help me............Please :(

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

whats kind of funny is that you don't want to use php, but you posted the question in the php forum?????

post this in the javascript/ajax forum.

i have seen a way to do this but it does require php.

another weird thing is that I just noticed is that your name is "phpuser". just thought i would mention that.

sorry for being rude, i just thought that was kind of funny.

Yes you are right thanks for suggesition and one thing i m working in php and i require this functionality in my php page thats why i wrote here.

bcoz i think that any code for that include some little code about the language in which we working means like asp.net or something like that.

ok now i trying to find solution in ajax section.

I m new in this community so thanks for guidance.any suggestion are most welcome.

whats kind of funny is that you don't want to use php, but you posted the question in the php forum?????

post this in the javascript/ajax forum.

i have seen a way to do this but it does require php.

another weird thing is that I just noticed is that your name is "phpuser". just thought i would mention that.

sorry for being rude, i just thought that was kind of funny.

from what i know, just ajax cannot upload a file. that requires a server side language such as php.

the way i have seen it done is by using an iframe. search google i'm sure you would find the tutorial.

if you find any solutions using only ajax. let me know. maybe its possible????

Hi,

I not told that script will work in client side for file upload you must have to go server side and i know about that iframe idea but i want just script in which i got all things done

this is the reason WHY I POSTED THIS THREAD IN PHP INSTEAD OF AJAX SECTION.

Thanks a lot

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.