Ok, I'm having a hell of a time with this script(s)...probably just too tired to think straight but need to get it done ASAP...so perhaps someone can give me some assistance, or atleast point me in the right direction.

1. First page will be a multi-select checkbox with about 200 values saved to mysql database. User must click 30 of these.
2. Second page will display the the 30 items from the first page as new checkboxes (and directions) and they can click any number.
3. Third page will display the items checked from the second page as just text, with text boxes next to it (with directions).
4. Last and finally, the user will have a page displayed that shows all other users that match atleast 20 out of the 30 checkbox values from the first page.

Please be more clear in your requirement..

In first point... multi-select checkbox?? are u trying to say multiple select box...??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.