hi All,

I want to ask if is there any possibility to separate column data in different columns using php code.. really dont know if i have solution in php or here in mysql..

any idea would be really appreciate
Thanx
enim

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi All,

I want to ask if is there any possibility to separate column data in different columns using php code.. really dont know if i have solution in php or here in mysql..

any idea would be really appreciate
Thanx
enim

Hi,
What are you exactly trying to say? Make it clear. Do you want to display table items in a column or what else?

hi guys..

i posted my thread without any further explanation or illustrations..

my problem is i have a query that fetch (like for example) 5 rows and i want a column with different data.

column 1
------------
data1
data2
data3

from query to be like..

(in front-end)
first data | second data | third data
---------------------------------------------
data1 | data2 | data3

like that..

guys really need any idea, opinions, suggestions.. if that problem has any solution.. whether from mysql coding or php.

thanks for the help
enim

hey thank you for the repply.. i have explained it from my second post ;)

PHP will allow you to format the display of data in any format that you can think of.

Remember that you are taking data out of an array and placing it into holders, usually columnar but they can be a horizontal series
[d1 d2, d3 d4 d5 d6 d7 d8 d9]
just as easily.
Or a set of columns in a set of rows
[d1 d2 d3
d4 d5 d6
d7 d8 d9]

Using CSS they could be wandering independantly around the screen, or following the mouse. The actual placement is limited only by your imagination.

yeah! you got it. that's really what i did.,

thank you so much!.

enim :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.