the problem i am facing is that iam istalling WAMP5 and php-5.2.4-win32-installer.msi.
after installation wamp works but when i try to connect to my admin for data base it gives following message..

"Cannot load mysql extension. Please check your PHP configuration. - Documentation"
so plz any one can tell me how to install yhese both properly and hw mysql will work..
plz i urgent..
do solve my problem if any one could..
thanks..
waiting

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You have to configure php to enable mysql. You either edit your php.ini file or you can enable it through the wamp icon in the notification area( bottom right). click on the icon, you'll get a menu. Enter the 'php' entry, from ther click on 'php extension'. Now u'll get a list of extensions jus click on 'php_mysql'.

You have to configure php to enable mysql. You either edit your php.ini file or you can enable it through the wamp icon in the notification area( bottom right). click on the icon, you'll get a menu. Enter the 'php' entry, from ther click on 'php extension'. Now u'll get a list of extensions jus click on 'php_mysql'.

\

thanks alot..
it has solved ma problem..

Thanks a lot
this info is useful for us
Thanks Again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.