i have finished installing iis,mysql,php, but my website is still not working. do i have to install anything apart from what i have install,pls. help.:'(

i have finished installing iis,mysql,php, but my website is still not working. do i have to install anything apart from what i have install,pls. help.:'(

Have you installed them separately? There are lots of places where you can find how to plug it in all together, even thought, that ISS/PHP mix is not too a common one. If you don't mind changing to Apache HTTP Server, you'll find a even more tons of help.

If that's too advanced for you, try with Wamp or Xampp (again, leaving ISS behind and trying Apache). Those are bundles that you just need to install and are already configured, so that you only have to worry about start coding (which I don't personally like, but sometimes you just need to get to work FAST)

Or you could be a little more specific about what's the problem, any error messages maybe?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.