Hi
Could anyone help me with this problem, I am trying to use php to insert user record into table (tblusers) using mysql command but I do get this error (Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in register.php on line 30 ) I don’t know what is wrong with it any help will be highly appreciated.
Kind Regards
HB25
The could I am using on line 30 is :

$query = "INSERT INTO `".$conf['sql_tbprefix']."tblusers` (`Username`,`Password`,`firstname`,`surname`,`address1`,`address2`,`town`,`postcode`,`telephone`,`email`) VALUES('".mysql_real_escape_string($username)."','".md5(mysql_real_escape_string($password))."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($address1)."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($address2)."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($town)."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($postcode)."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($telephone)."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($email)."')";

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i am guessing you forgot a semicolon on the line above this one, but I am not sure.

This error comes due to some problem in the syntax of query, divide your query into small pieces means just try to enter data first for one field only and also check the comma and inverted commas you are using are correct

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.