Hello,

i want to start free lancing in PHP, please suggest me some platform(marketplac) except w w w . R e n t a c o d e r . c o m

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

interesting point, dear now i am able to develop full application with full backend control, because i develop 2 web application from scratch.would you like to suggest me some GOOD Free Lancing Platforms ??????

You see the thing is people need a programmer that can difficult things, hence the reason why they are not or can not do it them selves.

You wouldn't find any jobs on just about any freelance programer job website.

However if I tell you a website will you admit defeat and learn some more before going any further?

You see the thing is people need a programmer that can difficult things, hence the reason why they are not or can not do it them selves.

You wouldn't find any jobs on just about any freelance programer job website.

However if I tell you a website will you admit defeat and learn some more before going any further?

Hello Thanks for your kind suggestion,
Yes defiantly you most welcome, what is that website?
Actually bro I want to make money for expenditure and recreation, I am also good in web-designing/CSS along with PHP. That is why I am searching free lancing platform.

it is very hard for a developer on any platform to break through on any freelance website, most projects get underbid and legit projects usually require the developer to have several samples to show a client before they will even consider you. That said, good luck but I would work on perhaps pulling together some sort of portfolio or showcase, perhaps even doing some work very cheaply or free so you have some public facing exposure.

That is *()&$##*( GOLD!!!!

That is going down in my quotes book.

I agree with you :D:P

Less than 30 days ago, you couldn't program you way out of a paper bag.
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread190241.html

Now you want to turn "pro"?

I have to say that when I saw this post i burst out laughing and everyone in this quiet office was looking at me like some kind on nut.

I have to agree, I do understand your ambition as I am a n00b myself (About 2-3 months) And I would love to do the same.

The difference between us is that I know that it takes years of experience to become a Guru.

Think about this.... If you get a job and you miss some vital code for security of your script and it gets hacked there goes your reputation for life. No one will hire you ever.

I have to say that when I saw this post i burst out laughing and everyone in this quiet office was looking at me like some kind on nut.

I have to agree, I do understand your ambition as I am a n00b myself (About 2-3 months) And I would love to do the same.

The difference between us is that I know that it takes years of experience to become a Guru.

Think about this.... If you get a job and you miss some vital code for security of your script and it gets hacked there goes your reputation for life. No one will hire you ever.

Correctamundo!

Ahh everyone shutup!!!

It is not easy to program your way out of a paperbag I assure you!!!

:D

Ahh everyone shutup!!!

It is not easy to program your way out of a paperbag I assure you!!!

:D

You just made a valid point how is programming gona help you get out of a paper bag??

I know people say PHP has unlimited possabilities but really, it can break paper bags.

I suppose you could make a send mail script to email for help :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.