Hi everybody,

I tried to login this site by cURL.

But i keep getting this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

This site is a forum in vietnamese, but the login form is easy to fill:
+"Tên đăng nhập: " = Username, mine is: iantbntip
+"Mật khẩu:" = Password, mine is: 123456

I have tried using Referer and some header, but it still doesnt work.

Please help me. Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

I assume that the app knows you're trying to be sneaky and is telling to to **** off. By the way, it's not a good idea to post your login details for all to share. I logged in and could have caused all sorts of mayhem, all under YOUR name. Please change your password before anybody else does.

I assume that the app knows you're trying to be sneaky and is telling to to **** off. By the way, it's not a good idea to post your login details for all to share. I logged in and could have caused all sorts of mayhem, all under YOUR name. Please change your password before anybody else does.

thanks for ur idea, but wat i want to know is just the way that site prevent me from using curl, so i can do better next time.

btw,that acc is not really important to me,and i can create a new 1
( however, i dont expect any1 to change my acc info :) )

Member Avatar for diafol

i dont expect any1 to change my acc info :) )

Really? How about putting up your online banking details. You can trust us, honest.

Really? How about putting up your online banking details. You can trust us, honest.

actually theres nothing important in that acc :D

and I have just successfully used cURL on that site

so thanks for reading, topic closed

Member Avatar for diafol

OK, well done.

But, please click the 'thread solved' link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.