I have created a form, created a table with background image (image can be changed dynamically) & inside table there are some divs <div>. There are some texts in div, these texts can be altered. What I need to submit/preview the form, when the form will be submitted 'only table' with background image & text wrapped over image to be saved/converted to image (jpg/gif). In a word, the form data & background to be sent next page as image.
I need some quick helps, pls solve the issue.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

It would help if you could use some clear and exact English so that we can all understand your question. First off, why are you placing DIV's inside of a table? TR's belong in a table and TD inside that. Why not use a bunch of DIV's? How is the background being changed? Couldn't you just create in invisible text field containing the address of the background image since it is dynamically created?

Pls take a look at the file:
There's a form, and inside form there's a table. About 8-10 rows are in the table, each row has some data. When submit the form, it should save the form (with data & background image) as image. In the next page I need to see the image (form with data & background).
Pls help me, its urgent.

Ok this makes much more sense! I'll take a look and see if I can come up with something. One question: When you click submit, do you want PHP to show the background and text combined together into an image, or replicate the table on the forum page?

Thanks a lot.
I want PHP to show the background and text combined together into an image when press submit button. It means the next page will show the image.

Are you using the text as an image as well or just background is an image?

Are you using the text as an image as well or just background is an image?

Its the background image of a table. I need to capture text written on table (means background image of table).
Using "imagegrabscreen()" I can capture screen of the browser, but it can't capture the table. If the captured image could be cropped then the problem would be solved.

Since we have solved this issue, would you mark this thread as solved....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.