Hello there,
How to setup Sandbox Paypal subscription button code?
i googled out but only found code for paypal.com not for sandbox.paypal.com ..

thanks ,
Arun

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It is all the same. The only thing different is the paypal url in the code.

hi ,
thanks for reply,
I need to check whole process, means from registeration to subscription payment at paypal then back to website and save about payment details in database.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Arun

when i just changed url to (https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr)

shows ;
Error Detected

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.
PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

I did my first full PayPal integration the other day. Read the PayPal web standard guide, and IPN guide. These documents both answered most of my questions. Those not covered there could be found reading the PayPal forum.

If you have a specific code problem, you could post it here, and people would be able to help. But asking how to integrate PayPal is rather a broad question, wouldn't you say??

R

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.