hello frnd,
i want to integrate my web page with paypal service for shopping cart. for that purpose i use IPN (paypal notification service).
i create a page name ipn.php to catch the paypal post and another page paypal.inc.php to describe all the variable and action to be done with paypal.

But i want to know how to check that my code process perfectly or not??
and if its not perfect where i have to change in that script....
plz help me.

the 3 pages are attached with it.

proceed_next.php ---the payment form
paypal.inc.php---- paypal setting page
ipn.php----the ipn page .

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hello frnd,
i want to integrate my web page with paypal service for shopping cart. for that purpose i use IPN (paypal notification service).
i create a page name ipn.php to catch the paypal post and another page paypal.inc.php to describe all the variable and action to be done with paypal.

But i want to know how to check that my code process perfectly or not??
and if its not perfect where i have to change in that script....
plz help me.

the 3 pages are attached with it.

proceed_next.php ---the payment form
paypal.inc.php---- paypal setting page
ipn.php----the ipn page .

hi
i am using paypal validation inmy project. i did some code to valide client details in paypal. if he enter valide datails he will go to success.php . otherwise he will redirect to error.php my code is the attached file. i stored the details in session to order details in success.php.

hi
i am using paypal validation inmy project. i did some code to valide client details in paypal. if he enter valide datails he will go to success.php . otherwise he will redirect to error.php my code is the attached file. i stored the details in session to order details in success.php.

Sorry frnd but i already do that stuff in my page name proceed_next.php page.

i want payment notification which is called (IPN) service where paypal post the value of transaction and then this page return back the same values and same order.

after that paypal match the values with the paypal existing values
and return VERIFIED for match and INVALID for non match.

i do all the staff in ipn.php and paypal.inc.php file

i want to do if data is verified then i do some internal database staff in my web page.
but i think the systm is not working properly plz can u help me???

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.