I have WAMP server installed, and have clicked "Start all services." However it does not let me run Php scripts in my browser (ie7). Even the scripts clled from the wamp menu to not execute.

I have uninstalled then reinstalled a new download to no avail.

Suggestions anyone?

Ralph

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

http://localhost/index.php yields a prompt to Open or Save. "Open" loads Dreamweaver.

Clicking on PHPAdmin in the WAMP menu generates "This page can not be found"

I thinki thins indicates PHP service in not running. How do I start it? "Start all Services" does nothing.

hi

i think you use xampp IF WAMP IS NOT PERFACTLY WORK It IS OLDER VERSION OF wamp
but it work good.

and another thing you start all service properly
then
here i write how to save

WAMP>WWW>INTHIS FOLDAR you save your all php file

you checkit out with your running url
then run it write in addressbar this way:
localhost/yourdatabasename/yourfilrname.php

and also check that this error is come or not mysqld.exe not found
if this error is occurred then your phpmyadmin is also not working
so at that time you uninstall it and then reinstall and at the re-installation time you not select service
you manually start all service or still not working then download is not properly complete so you download properly ok

I appreciate swi2.

I have WAMP server installed, and have clicked "Start all services." However it does not let me run Php scripts in my browser (ie7). Even the scripts clled from the wamp menu to not execute.

I have uninstalled then reinstalled a new download to no avail.

Suggestions anyone?

Ralph

I do understand you are having a problem with the WAMP Server ,i would sugest you to try some other solution to deploy and use PHP.

1-Step
Download The Web Platform Installer.

2-Step
Install the Web Platform a small file not more than 1mb,after it you run the software it installs with it.

3-Step
You will be able to select the Web Framework you intend to run that would be php it will download a 28MB file that will automatically install your php/iis and you will be able to start running your php files without needing to set any configuration.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.