Hi guys,

Would it be possible to remove the phone company and website from this contact form?

The code is at: http://pastebin.com/YnNG7RrL

Any help would be great

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Did you code it or copied and pasted?
I ask because why should it be hard if you coded?
Ooops! Short answer is yes

Hi,

Its a free script - I've left the linkback to the creator intact thats why I'm asking for some help :)

Hi,

Its a free script - I've left the linkback to the creator intact thats why I'm asking for some help :)

What is your programming level, specifically PHP?

Just a bit of html/css

Just a bit of html/css

So No PHP at all and you want to jump to forms :icon_eek:
No way, you have to learn crawling before walking

I was just asking if someone would be kind enough to remove the website, phone and company from the backend. I've removed it from the html but it still is asking for it.

I was just asking if someone would be kind enough to remove the website, phone and company from the backend. I've removed it from the html but it still is asking for it.

Taking 10-20 minutes reading on "forms" in link I gave on "yes" post would make you capable of that. If you cannot do that, I hope another body willing to break the rules/norms can go ahead and do the demand of yours.

It wasn't a demand - you've just completed turned this thread around.

I was just asking for some friendly help.

It wasn't a demand - you've just completed turned this thread around.

I was just asking for some friendly help.

Cool then, just visit the link, and ask wherever you don't understand. That is what forum means, discussion to understand things :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.