I am a 4th year BSIT student and we are in the last semester of our studies. We are assigned to make a Web-based File Organizer and Control System. I would want to ask for some help if anyone has an idea on how to make this application. i'd be very glad to hear any feedback from all of you guys. Iknow you can help me a lot because some of you are in the industry already and has a lot of experiences in developing web applications.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Plenty of people here would know HOW to build one. Why the hell SHOULD anybody here help you? You don't seem to have put any thought into this yourself. You join up and in your first post demand answers that you as a 4th year BSIT should be developing yourself. Are you running out of time? Did you leave it too late to get going? Are you up to the task of doing this? How many sites have you joined lately, hoping to hook some schmuck into doing your work for you?

commented: Can you tell me how to turn lead into gold? haha +3

hi clar_issa, i would start by typing "php open source file management system" into google, theres no quick thing anyone can knock together on here in one post.

Plenty of people here would know HOW to build one. Why the hell SHOULD anybody here help you? You don't seem to have put any thought into this yourself. You join up and in your first post demand answers that you as a 4th year BSIT should be developing yourself. Are you running out of time? Did you leave it too late to get going? Are you up to the task of doing this? How many sites have you joined lately, hoping to hook some schmuck into doing your work for you?

Why, I believe we have a winner!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.