Okay, so here's the deal: I suck with forms and generating dynamic links. Here's the code that I'm working on

<div class="Normal_P">
					<span class="Normal_C">
					<form action="<?php getLink("http://www.atouchofmoore.net/certificate_stage3.php" array(

<?php
if(mysql_num_rows($r) > 0)
{  
	while($d = mysql_fetch_array($r))
	{    
		$options .= "\n\t<option value=\"{$d[2]}\">{$d[1]}:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{$d[2]}</option>";  
	}
}
for($x=0;$x<$cert_num;$x++)
{  
	$cert = ($x+1); 
	$get_data['cert"$x"'] = 'cert"$x"';
	echo "\n<label for=\"$cert\">Certificate $cert : </label>\n<select name=\"cert[]\" id=\"$cert\">$options</select>\n<br />";
} // This does every certificate option for each certificate that the user requests all at once
?>
&nbsp;<a href="index.html"><input type="button" name="Cancel" /></a></center></form><br />

Now, I have it so that the user can choose to have up to 5 certificates, and I need a submit button that will send each certificate with only the selected option from the select input.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

<a href="index.html"><input type="button" name="Cancel" /></a>

Better use this one instead above.

<input type="button" name="Cancel" onclick="location.href('index.html');" />

And the codes are not complete. Show the correct one.

<div class="Normal_P">
<span class="Normal_C">
<form action="<?php getLink("http://www.atouchofmoore.net/certificate_stage3.php" array(

<?php

you can do it in so many ways :)
you can use js to do it..
or just add an option with a value="0" or null and on php ignore all the empty values... :)

I'm have the form dynamically written based on what the user chooses for the number of certificates that they want.

now, I have all of the select fields being written, and the options are beign written also. I just need to take the chosen option, and submit it so that it goes to the next page. I've been at this for quite a while, and haven't had any luck at it.

Anyone have a simple solution (php or Javascript)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.