Hello
I need to create a pdf doc which will look like the word doc attached, and have to use php to do so.
In the doc, the blue texts will need to be filled from data fetched from table User in mysql, and the Autofill part as well will be filled from another table, ADDRESS, which does contain a foreign key, IDMEMBER, to relate to the MEMBER table primary key. The table shown in the attached doc needs to be present as template, with the columns shown, along with the other texts.
I've also been given futher php classes to use (see members_....zip file)

Anyone can help me on how to proceed with this?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

There are other ways to produce a PDF file but I find it simplest to create the output in html first, make sure that it is all displaying correctly and then let HTML2PDF convert it. You need to ensure that the HTML is complete (e.g. every opening tag has a closing tag) but as long as you do that, it works pretty well.

There are other ways to produce a PDF file but I find it simplest to create the output in html first, make sure that it is all displaying correctly and then let HTML2PDF convert it. You need to ensure that the HTML is complete (e.g. every opening tag has a closing tag) but as long as you do that, it works pretty well.

thanks will give it a go

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.