Hi there,

This is following on from a previous solved thread.

Basically, I have this code:

<td colspan="2" align = "center" style="color:#FF0000; font-weight:bold;">' . ((isset($_GET['error']) and ($_GET['error']=='recaptcha')) ?
 'Error: The captcha was entered incorrectly. Please try again.' : '') . '
</td>

I've now been told that the "Error: The captcha..." message will need to be translated into French and German using the database that this company uses.

Elsewhere in the code, other things are translated like this:

'.$sb->dt('Enquiry Form').'

The '.$sb->dt....' sends the "Enquiry Form" text to the database for translation.

How can I simply incorporate the .$sb->dt into my first bit of code so that the Error message is also sent to the database?

I've tried various methods and keep getting syntax errors (due to my html being in php strings).

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

<td colspan="2" align = "center" style="color:#FF0000; font-weight:bold;">' . ((isset($_GET['error']) and ($_GET['error']=='recaptcha')) ?
 $sb->dt('Error: The captcha was entered incorrectly. Please try again.') : '') . '
</td>

Thanks. That code works without any errors. Unfortunately though, the Error itself still isn't actually being sent to the database.

Not sure how that specific code works. My guess is, is that is only meant to retrieve, not store.

Sorted it. Thanks.

thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.