I seem to be having a major problem with FFMPEG on my local test server everything seems to work fine the videos encode and everything. I moved all of this onto my new Windows 2008 Web Server, which uses IIS 7 and everything works I get no errors or anything but the exec command will not run ffmpeg.
I have tried all the solutions that people have suggested with changing the permissions and the permission for cmd.exe but nothing seems to make it work. I know the code works as it has all been tested.
If anyone can shed any light on this I would be very grateful, the only other solution I can currently think of is getting a linux server.
Yeah I am pretty sure that it is enabled as the disable_functions = "". If I am looking to go the linux root what would you recommend as I kind of want to be guaranteed that it will work. As honestly so far I am just fed up with Window's IIS security permissions and all of that.