Help realize mvc architecture, please. I need site simple on mvc architecture. Here http://www.phpro.org/tutorials/Model-View-Controller-MVC.html#5 is example. i don't understand his. i don't understand how realize site.

Hi,

This is how I visualize it for me to understand it fully well. They said it is MVC, but for me personally it is CMV or Controller Model View.

One might ask why?

Because it is easy to remember these in order INPUT->PROCESSOR ->OUTPUT or CMV. In practice, I would create the MODEL first followed by the controller and then the view..

Or, in the most simplest term I can think of right now. It is the distribution of labor among 3 different script group devided into pages. One is responsible in connecting to the database and gathering user input, the second is responsible for processing collected data, and the third one is showing the preprocessor data collection and post processor data presentation ( this is the view)..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.