Hi People...

I'm very new to this Symfony thing...

I'm working on a CRM...

Issue is with the url part... I mean....after looging in, no matter which page I go through... It always displays as index.php at the end part of the url....

or sometimes some annoying url... http://127.0.0.1/myproject/symfony/web/index.php/auth/login

I mean why can't it can be just index.php or login.php at the end of the url... Problem comes when I want to customize or change certain parts in my back-end php scripts to suite as per my needs... I'm unable to find the php file name( and the directory its located in ) which is actually getting executed.

It always keeps on displaying index.php on url....

I know there is some script somewhere which is prohibiting the display of complete url...

I googled for it and found it has something to do with "no_script_name" in some settings.yml, it is false by default... I made its value "on" in couple of files, then cleared my cahe... But all in vain...

Is there any way to get the proper url.... I mean the php filename on url...

Its lot of time consuming to figure out the file name and its location because of this.

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.