hello every one
i want to creat a forum that some one can contribute an article and others can reply its.
please help me
Thanks in advance.e

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Click Me

The concept of a discussion forum is actually pretty simple, and a bare bones forum system is equally simple. Adding in other features, scalability, compatibility, and security are what take up the lion's share of effort.

If you have any specific questions about how Daniweb in particular works (and vBulletin to a lesser extent), I can answer those.

i see your suggested site and i make a data base with all of it's table that its needed.and i edit the file that was named connect with the names of my host and user and password and database.and run it in xampp.
i can see the first page ,it run.but the home page,make category and creat a topic dosent work!!!

is there any one that can help me!!!

Member Avatar for diafol

How about you have a try with coding some stuff yourself first? You seem to want answers to things to quickly. Programming takes time - a lot of time. There aren't any real shortcuts. Perhaps come back in a day after you've had some time to mess around with the code, rather than an hour. Sorry if this sounds dismissive, it's not meant to be.

So you installed vBulletin or are you referring to trouble on this site?

oh no.sorry.you are wrong.i dont want answers to things to quickly.i know that programming takes time .
i just want help me to run a program that have to be run.its not like a program that have a problem in running.it will be run quickly.and i do it and say you its trouble.
thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.