PHP: Display Image from Database

I'll Keep It Short Because I Need Help Immediately. Im Trying To Do Exactly What On This Tutorial But Don't Know Where To Start. I've Recently Posted Two Post About This But Have Yet To Find Anyone Completely Helpful! If Knows ANYTHINg About This, Fell Free To Reply! Thanks So Much.

Tutorial Below
V V V V
http://www.codeofaninja.com/2011/02/how-to-resize-and-print-image-file-from.html

• J.D.M.Jr

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@jcreate4

I'll Keep It Short Because I Need Help Immediately. Im Trying To Do Exactly What On This Tutorial But Don't Know Where To Start. I've Recently Posted Two Post About This But Have Yet To Find Anyone Completely Helpful! If Knows ANYTHINg About This, Fell Free To Reply! Thanks So Much.. E-mail = jcreate4@gmail.com

I thought someone is helping you?

diafol & urtrivedi been on Daniweb for a long time and they are good what they do.

A little more respect would be nice. They helped me in the past so I know they are good.

In order to make that script to work.

You need to understand 4 languages which is HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL.

Once you understand how these languages works then you can combine the languages to make the script work.

The script is very simple to make it work plus you can modify it.

But if you don't understand the basics then the link you provided is worthless.

commented: To Rectify what some retard did to LastMitch +0

Ok, Thanks Lastmitch ForYour Reply! I've Already Stated Once In The Very Beginning That i Was New here After The Second Post! I ust Wanna Say To You , Diafol, Try Not To Take Everything As Disrespect! That Was Not my Intention In The Beginning! I Had Various Reasoning For Reposting! Now, Take That Statement I Just Said And Run With It Because It The Truth! If You And Diafol Dont Beleive me, Then God Bless Both Of Ok! Take Care

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.