please help me to make a form like this http://www.worldvision.in/one_child/# . need to be connect to carious payments also

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Ok, which bit are you struggling on?

Is it the HTML or PHP part of it, and if you could show us any error messages or the code you have so far then it would be helpful.

Member Avatar for diafol

I think this is a 'gimme' thread. Prove me wrong and post your code.

I would suspect that as well, although you never know?

I think this post is just a simple google question... and unfortunately, this post is also just a "gimme" spam thread"

commented: agree +0

sorry for the late reply... I would like to make new form.. the one I have sent is the sample... thanks

Ok... do you have any related queries or any code of your own to show us?

If you show us the code for 'your' first form then we can suggest improvements for your second form?

sorry for the late reply... I would like to make new form.. the one I have sent is the sample... thanks

Unfortunately, the way you are posting your question is as if you were saying "I want this form, so make it for me", your not going to get help if you do that. Provide your code and point out your errors...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.