Hi!everyone.Now I need your help and it's important.I am doing assignment about country/state/city dropdown list.I found the code in javascript for dropdown to change auto, depend on country state and city.I want it only in php code and connect with database.Submit button to search and link to another web page.
eg.when I choose USA,New york,Manhattan and click on search button.Then another form appear and show the famous part of the town in picture.

Please help!I'll appreciate it!

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@Wailintun

Hi!everyone.Now I need your help and it's important.I am doing assignment about country/state/city dropdown list.I found the code in javascript for dropdown to change auto, depend on country state and city.I want it only in php code and connect with database.Submit button to search and link to another web page.
eg.when I choose USA,New york,Manhattan and click on search button.Then another form appear and show the famous part of the town in picture.

Can you post your code of what you done so far?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.