Hello Everyone,

Recently I have made a e-commerce site by using woocommerce (Wordpress plugin). I want to know how to integrate google checkout in the project. I have successfully integrated google checkout for single product manually. But I want to enable google checkout for whole site product. Any type of useful suggestion, helpful link or video will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Emily Johnson

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

first of all a big thanks to you ( @LastMitch ) for your reply. As you have given a woothemes link, that was of paid plugin. And i have gone through it earlier. But is there any way to manually integrate google checkout for my store, without using any paid plugin.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

But is there any way to manually integrate google checkout for my store, without using any paid plugin.

Not really, there's a reason why their a plugin for Wordpress/Woocommerce.

The plugin has the code install so you don't have to touch the code.

@LastMitch thanks for reply, I mean to say that how can we integrate google wallet for an eCommerce site without buying the paid plugin.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I mean to say that how can we integrate google wallet for an eCommerce site without buying the paid plugin

For Wordpress/Woocommerce the plugin is called WordPress e-Commerce Plugin

It's free and you can download it here:

https://checkout.google.com/seller/integrate_cart.html#partners

If that's not what you need. Then the only way to integrated the Google Wallet is to modify the template code(s) (PHP, MYSQL, Javascript) and also modify the code(s) (PHP, MYSQL, Javascript) from the admin section.

I think you will ask me whether there's a tutorial doing something like this and the answer is NO.

I haven't seen any tutorial regarding about that.

This is something you need to do on your own. It's a lot of work involve. But if you are familiar with the Wordpress/Woocommerce platform and the codes PHP, MYSQL, Javascript, then this shouldn't be a issue.

ok no problem, @LastMitch thanks for your support(Guidance). I have to work manually on Google checkout plugin as i know earlier, but thinking that if i could get any useful guidance from tech person around the world to solve this matter.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.